Did you know honey, especially in more raw forms, is one of the healthiest products you can put in your body?
Below are just a handful of benefits research suggests honey can provide:
- Reduce risk of heart attacks, strokes and some types of cancer
- Can improve cholesterol
- Can lower triglyceride levels when used to replace sugar
- Natural cough suppressant
- Because it has anti-inflammatory properties, honey is effective at reducing allergy symptoms
- Can soothe and treat wounds — this practice was very common up until the early 20th century.