Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 12th 2021
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup Tonn’s Honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Place an oven rack 6 inches from broiler element and preheat oven to 400.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, ketchup, butter, and garlic until well mixed.
3. Place the chicken thighs on one half of a sheet pan and pat them dry. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and place the pineapple on the other half of the pan. Baste the chicken thighs with ½ cup of the sauce and bake for 8 minutes.
5. Turn the oven to broil, and broil until the chicken is charred in several places, 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken and pineapple to a large bowl and toss with ½ cup of remaining sauce.
7. Top with fresh parsley (if using), and serve over rice with remaining sauce on the side.