Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 12th 2021
Hello again friends! If you love baking with whole wheat flour and natural sweeteners, this is for you! I love picking fresh blueberries during these summer days, and sharing their goodness through these muffins. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup allulose
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Ohio honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Heat oven to 400*. Grease muffin tin with butter.
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter, and add egg, milk, honey, and vanilla and whisk until combined.
4. Add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir gently until combined. Batter will be thick! Use a spatula to fold blueberries into batter.
5. Divide batter into 12 muffins, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry.