Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 12th 2021
Hi friends! Here is a delicious and simple way to enjoy bone-in pork chops.
- 2 center cut, bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Tonn’s Honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- dash cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper, and let sit for 30 minutes. Mix Honey Sauce together. Stir well.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add pork chops, and fry 3-4 minutes per side, or until browned and internal temperature is 145.
3. Push pork chops to the side of skillet, and add remaining butter in one corner. Saute garlic until golden brown and add sauce. Continue cooking until sauce is thickened and amber brown. Spoon sauce over pork chops.
4. Turn off heat, garnish with parsley, and enjoy!