Honey Roasted Chicken
Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 12th 2021
Good morning friends! This is one of my all time favorites. Using bone in chicken means this chicken is so juicy and delicious.
• 5 chicken drumsticks
• 1/3 cup Tonn’s Honey
• ¼ cup vegetable oil
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 large garlic clove, crushed
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
• ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs with salt.
2. Mix sauce ingredients together in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
3. Arrange chicken, bone up, in a 9x13-inch pan and pour sauce over it. Let stand for one hour. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through.