Honey Sweetened Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 13th 2021
Hey friends You have to make these! This also could be the last Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe you'll ever need! Share these cookies freely with your loved ones, knowing there's so much goodness in each bite! Don't be scared by the Buckwheat honey. Even though it has a very dark, intense flavor on its own - you hardly detect that flavor in these cookies!
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup Buckwheat honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375*. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cream butter until pale. Add honey and beat until lighter in color, scraping down often. Add eggs and vanilla, then mix well.
3. Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until barely combined. Add chocolate chips and chopped pecans and beat until mixed.
4. Scoop into whatever size you prefer, and bake for 8-10 minutes.