Mulberry Mint Spritzers
Posted by Diane Beachy on Jul 12th 2021
Hey friends! Hope you're enjoying your day. If you're looking for a refreshing drink to help beat the heat on warm summer days, this is it!
- Handful mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh mulberries (swap for your fave berry!)
- 3-4 tablespoons Clover honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 cups sparkling water
1. Combine the mint leaves, mulberries, and honey in a glass pitcher. Crush the leaves and berries to release their flavors.
2. Add the lemon and lime juices and stir to combine.
3. Place ice cubes in two glass tumblers, and divide the mixture between the tumblers. Top with sparkling water.
4. Serve with mint leaves and lime slices for garnish.